Inspired by Charley Harper’s bright, engaging imagery, this activity book offers a wealth of creative fun for kids of all ages, for solo or group enjoyment.
Puzzles and games, language builders, and art projects utilize Harper’s illustrations and subjects to promote creative thinking and play.
- Coloring pages; Connect the Dots; Cut-out Finger Puppets
- Step-by-Step Drawing; Word Scrambles
- Rhyming Fun Fill-in-the-Blanks Stories
- Mazes; Spot the Difference Word Searches
- Grid Drawings; Logic Problems. . . and more!
Kids will also learn about Charley Harper in the introductory text.
This book is perfect for both family fun and individual quiet time