Author: Jim Meuninck
For a generation, the Basic Illustrated series has been as much a part of the outdoors experience as backpacks and hiking boots. Information-packed tools for the novice or handy references for the veteran, these volumes distill years of knowledge into affordable and portable books. Whether you’re planning a trip or thumbing for facts in the field, Basic Illustrated books tell you what you need to know.
Learn how to:
- Forage for wild plants and herbs and identify edible berries
- Treat a variety of ailments and illnesses, from colds to heart disease and more
- Distinguish between edible and nonedible parts of plants
- Moderate your intake of certain plants and herbs to avoid physical illness
- Make delicious desserts, herbal teas, and other healthy recipes
6.01" x 0.37" x 9"