Animals and plants go Midcentury Modern in Charley Harper’s clever conservationist artwork. Inspired by backyard biodiversity and the wonders of nature preserves, Harper portrayed wildlife with heart and humor, in flat colors and simple lines. He especially loved birds, and his avian imagery is alive with color and barely contained energy.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
Size: 12″×13″, opens to 12″×26″.